23_Feb_1966.pdf
No. r' .2 ( 5l) -e. rr( B) /55 Governuetrt of India
It-ntgtry cf FjJrarce
Depirtnent of }:4)eadlture
IIew Delhl-2, the zSn'altrebmariyt '1966r
oFF ICE I,@I4@ 1NDW
Sublect:- Grmt of Edt)essP.tior$ l6clty) tuowa&ce and House
- Rent A1low1lce. .,.
Ihe ruldersigned i.s directed !o-Ellt: refereBce to this lqtnistry orri6e memora,ral* l{o. p. z( rZ)-rt .!\\B\ /9!\ "
thjs lrJn astIy (J1 Ilce llemor?urouljr rYU. I . 4\ -,,,,/-r'. L a \ r t I v a | .' art"a'ii{J iiitr -t'roremter 1)65, on the subie't jrdic-rted',above a"t"a'i.fJ 2?ih Norember 1)65, on the subie't jr'''dic-Ited' 4bo #a-io i"y it -'t ii.o.i'r.siceri h1s b.en. pI9T9d i?-d:9]d:.: anenclneirt sh;I1 be m"de therein t.'.11 the fo1Io{ing furiher naEe ly r
For of para 4,the eEr-stlns clause (itl) or r1.t-p"r) 1r'1
iira forfoni;e shaL]" be crbstitul'ed nanely -
flilt I GoverYrEent servut deb?.r:'ed froB allotBent if C6ourt"rrt qrrcomrlodatlor ilus to unauthorlsed
"uti"tti"g, or for o:her brerhes,of ,rulest tut
excLuding thaseec'6-'.3J 6Cby clause (b)(a) aLove,
" iii-'1"--Ef ig i'"]-e iof house rent allowance dur'1ng in"-purioa 6f such deb"rnent r subiect.to-tha.fu1- f ilr,rint of the usual coL1ditima edcepl ln1! tr-e
"&altio:l that he irTsi h"ve applled -for but not
,.o]l.ia.a with Goterulent rccosnodation w111 not
i.-"nto"""a in hls case. P.T'o
.,., \ '
2. these
,t 965.
To
t .-
orders ta,i<e effect frou the lst
(Hcr cHrN6i
UNDAB SECRET,IBY TO THE G OV&I
1.
i:II
I
- , {ir.I';
.'\€t { t?'{
/
. v/r ,/
%\-,
{11 l4lnt6trtes etc. etc.
No.F.2 ( 5r) -E. rJ ( B) /65
gopy forwa.rded to3-
3u'1 S. Devan'rth, Deprty Secret',ry ( l.C.). Shrl V. Su bral1Banya,n, DeputJ Secretary (E),
Iluistry of Defeuce, New De1hl.
l'l onv with ? sD'rire coplea "lso forwarded to t
in[6" S""rit""y, D.(Estt.I)' Ulnistrv of Def New Delhl.
( HCr clttND) -
IIIIDE.R SECREI IRY TO THE GOVERNMD NT
r.P
94 ff'Vv.' 1,,t,,R a flua y' eoar;. lLl