18_Aug_1966.pdf

HRA · السبت، 19 سبتمبر 2026
HRA
27 Aug 2026

jec;:- Grn,' H Ous L.

t

. UOSI IN[.qDI.{TI

No. F, 2 (q.? )-n . rr (3) / 66

Goverm?n: of Itu]i.-

Irlinis'rY of Fin "nce De!.r:nen: of !-'Dend i "rre

Iiev Delhi-2., he lBth Argrs", 1956.

-&.D_l{!-uJ

of coltper:s a: or'y (Cily) e11oa'?nce end. retl: e11qr .nce.

14inis iry's ed :he 27 ijh

tr," rorrorir]-rs 'iio ,er

0 ffice Uemorendur I,o.I. Noa,enber, 19 65.

5"1q*;r.:'s ! (e) of 2(1.1) _: .rr (c) / 6 4,

furruenl serv.nls, gh.re 4ccqnEoda:ion d1o;;ed 'o 6r:her Govermlerl servanl, 'he house .ren- allorvence r,ri-],1 atuiissible on-l-y ':o one of 'he4. likewiee' if, npIp11 g cbifdren ere sharing a.connoda-ion a1lo'.ed :o i'.:ro,her rruxenr: serv?n:, onl1r 91ru of -hen !d11 rre el igirrle foi b allolrance. rr

Ihese oders :"ke effecl frcn .|.9.1966,

,."-y<

. r\t.--l. ,,

I

Under Secre '.ry(..1 . P5l_l oner. Jos _r

:o :he Gov-1. of lil'jP.

.t

Discussion 0 notes
Ask a question or add a note…
Saved rulings

Admin access

Enter the admin PIN to unlock editing on this post.

Enter the 6-digit code emailed to the admin address, then choose a new PIN.