01_Dec_1989.pdf
. Jt
/,
I
el c!')
lt'
o,
v
.t!, "lIird
5t
No.;l
llo'b'z;t rbIN
*:
/1/
I(1a
)/en
ofI.ta
l-,r
iib)
Gove i'Ii ni
Sloe try
xtof f
o
rdl tlc
( lepart
Lent
,il a:.r
i.t
tu
re)
!lE
:.
xxp
:nd.
ilTerr ne1hi, the 1st Iregei,llre:,, oIf ICJ--._tEl.latdi)-rr4
t1E1
rbj ec t,
ne.]. egati on of . p olrers t o .td.ltrini st,rari v e ".i:r l-s tr.i es/ Departoents for cbirfinued grant oi :ailJ3A-;;--"- Central Goyt, eEpl oyees.
_ The undersigned is directcd to s.-y tllat the cuestjon .u:::fi-t-,:g l:l:I"^ I"..If9^Adminis ti,. L Lr.'r-L rirl' .' e ri: ii.a.lcIIaes/reptt6. .ii'i.i"s7J"p"t". continued grant of En-A/CCA to t',. cer,,rar-e;;i:';;;irr""" lI;llp^ p^1,9"*!, ols^ 9I_{91" t.ieloiJ prra l(o)(1il) or'tnis-- distrr,s or,r.Nc. r.z(iti/ ;.tttalTji ["i3a'ii]f ili6;i'"i'*. elE.eq/Igdified fr.om tiEe ro tir;l; has beea ,;de; ;;;,jir. erati on thi6 Iilinistry for soE]e tine pasir. Iit partief nodificrtiorl the"provisions cont-alaed. tnei.ein, ur,j i l"Jiji"i'ii*i "" eased. to decid.e as follovs:_
j.)
h
r
ii )
l
The initi?r order for 6rant of H.RA/CCA unaer para. Jtb) (iit) of the 0u d.ated 27.11.1965 will c onlJ.nue to be -issued by the llinisEry o{ .! r-na_n ce, (!epa.rioen! of Expenditure)-. I\rrther extensions for grart of HILq,/CCA beyond the initieL per{od of J-r-ears under oara jlrr) (r-11, of the 0M dated 27.11.1965 w_iti ue -- al-L oved by the AdItrinistratrive };injstrie-/DeDi+c. in-consultation with their" fi na_nciaf -.tavi s.i:s -"-
andh&he?i.-1e in respeci of staff ."rring L;::| hih.'
,1
'Ilese o]fLors take effect from the date of issue.
In so fal as the persons servi-ng in tho fndian Audit ;^:.::yl r: , lepartments arl concernert. thpsa .'r.16'< iealr6 "gparrmenrs are concerned, these orders issue
:. qd Accounts
consu_ltarion r.ith the CoB.ptiol1ex and Auditor Genera]. of B.
I
^',.er
'Hindj, yersion of tb.is 0.11. is attached..
/..
. ;1.<J,*-q 1.1 ( s.r,. vDH43 )
'llnder Secretary to the Goverllruent.of Indi.a.
trl-l I{lnistri es/DepartEdnts of the eo1It. of India, eill. a€ ler standard. d.istlibution 1ist.
9:!I '.rrith epare copies) fori{arded to C&Ac. UpSc u',u. aE per s bcudard enciolrseEent list.
,i ' .; -- *a