31_May_1967.pdf

HRA · Saturday, September 19, 2026
HRA
27 Aug 2026

lMh^^-

No. F.2{ 20)-EII ( B)/67

Goye rnLent of I rdi€ I,ilnlstry of F1n. nce Derartlient of _dx.Jemiture i,ev De1id, the f lst

0FCIC o lLurotr-Iulr ul,r

crcnt of CoropensatesT (C1t,r) rid AIlovance5.

Ll);\

M: /, 1967.

ubjec t r i'€ u,s e re nt

The ufiiersl;ned 1s oirecied to inylte a rei.ereme thls irlnistr/rs offlce I'ie or.-.rdu! i,o. z(tr/)__i, r;l/5- eo, 27.LL.!965 on the ibcve subject :ru io "trtJ'trr:t ot'r)ara-2(c) .!q-notes introdrceC vlde -.ur.E.iiD Lh llo. '.2\97)-n.!(B)/ 65 dated r,2.L967, the following snjff Ue

ub6 tlt uted r

2(c), 'r.t.-e0d1y oeirL : Govilrn-oent -ervantr! wife/ husberd, chlldren ..rd other p"r"or" r"-1i1rl5 yi!f, ,$ lJhotJ- / depen,3nt un,6n tr.lm7oer.- L--- nus b:.rayvlfe/chi10/pi rent .,i.ving an 1n{eperdi n-. sou.rce of 1rcode Lr- not t rer.teo'as -;-;;;tai:- -. belonging to t,rJ f..,.r11-y or tne Oovernieitl-- servi.nt except r.ren -uch incone lnclLrdlns penston (incl, u- i ve oi t;!rlor-.ry 1r€ rc j se'1n i)en.;j.on .nd i)cnsion equlvilent-oi at:ttr_cun_ retlrement benerlts) d;4" ;ot ";;";; i;;iffi- per oont h.

2. The-e o1'ders lrould t.:ke eifect frol0 1st i"l..y, 196?.

o

A.L^! c. -^a".

To

tilder

urrriri, odc Rt,r- 4,r r, o ( d iret # tSHfil',,ff B i, *, n. -0,11 lvhnls t rl es/DepartnentJ of th, Centr:I GovernBent etc., etc. - --'- - vvrv"..s'wt l{. .}- -2 ( 20) ;B_.II GtI /6?

Co!/ forwcrderi to:-

Derrg.ty >ecretary ({Q), }rinisiry of Deferce. ueir uf, y. secreti.ry (E)r'irtrdstry'of Defence-- ,.uopr-r'rlth I lp..rc cople! ;.1so forvcrded t; the uecre!ery, D(dstt.I), iunl.,try of Referrce, Ncv De1h1. \\t)"-^"-4:.--

uiiD l sEcr.drAny ro r$i'u3H,,lRii:ilr,Str,r,*.

Discussion 0 notes
Ask a question or add a note…
Saved rulings

Admin access

Enter the admin PIN to unlock editing on this post.

Enter the 6-digit code emailed to the admin address, then choose a new PIN.